Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lisa Congdon

Ooooh, how I love birds!  Owls too!  It's just about time for me* to hang my little bird house out on the fire escape again.  Bird houses have such wonderful associations for me.  I can't help but smile when I think about little feathered fellows perching atop or within them, swaying in a balmy breeze, chirping and trilling.

But, back to hese sweet illustrations!!!  Don't they win you over with their cheerfulness!  Artist, Lisa Congdon is a lover of nature; namely the trees and birds that filled her childhood in upstate NY and northern CA.  She is now based in San Fransisco.  You can read more about her journey as an artist and her work here.  And, if you're interested in adding a cute creature to you household decor, visit her Etsy shop.




* What I really mean is, that it's time for me to ask my BF to hang the bird house.  He's good at those handy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment