Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3 Good Things

Hi friends, I'm having a rough Tuesday...  What do you do when feeling down?  I'd like to bake something special.  Or read a book.  Or go for a really long walk.  Unfortunately, I've got an overwhelming amount of things to do (this only compounds my low mood).  So, for a moment I'll flip through archived photo favorites.  This picture, in particular, makes me feel better.  Audrey + yorkie + bicycle = smiles!  Any dog in a bike-basket immediately warrants an "aw".  Plus, I love the handkerchief keeping her hair neat and the pointed little ballet flats.

Photo via the Huffington Post, by an unidentified paparazzo

2 comments:

  1. Love that image...hope your Wednesday is looking brighter than your Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Yes, Wednesday is better : )

    ReplyDelete