Friday, March 11, 2011

Four for Friday

Now serving up a fabulous foursome... enjoy!

- The Spring issue of Sweet Paul Magazine is out!  If you have a little one (or two or three) make sure you check it out.  You'll relish this installment; it's kiddie themed!  Go browse through pages full of delicious eats and darling crafts.  It's great for all you grown-up kids (like me!) too.
- Just discovered Erin Basin through Elephantine.  Basin's jewelry collection is so gorgeous. Giving myself eye strain, clicking through each and every vintage piece!
- Another perfect team-up between Design Sponge and Studio Choo.  Check out We Like it Wild: Happiness is a Hellebore.  I'm shaking with floral excitement (like a little puppy)!  Spring-time!!!
Garance was front row at Chanel (of course).  Her photos make me sick with envy, how I wish I could have been there!!!  Not for the clothes, but for the production.  It's a show, people.  Icebergs?  Haystacks?  This time it was a winter forest and heavy fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment