Friday, March 4, 2011

Four for Friday

The weekend is but hours away!  Are you thrilled to the core?  I am!!!  But before I skip off, here are your four snippets to close this Friday:

- In the olden days, before I became all fancy and started a blog, I would cover my Facebook wall with links to things I liked.  These incredible paper-made rings from Little Fly went up on the wall one day.  I just ran across them again and wanted to re-share.  They're just so darn cool!  Purchase one and it gets shipped inside the book from which it was made.  Awesomeness!
- Read a funny bride's letter to her wedding, and look through all the beautiful photos.  Geez, I need to get myself to Vermont!  It's just too pretty.  More pics on the bride's personal blog Verhext and 100 Layer Cake.
- I found this lovely painting on Supersonic Electronic, a blog filled with all kinds of art, art interviews, and art culture bits.  It's currated by Zach Tutor, who encourages you to submit!  Back to this brunette babe though, she's the work of Phil Noto.  Check it out; gorgeous graphic paintings!
- The other day my BF was telling me about his adventures in baking (what I've now named "jumble-o-yum") cookies.  He mentioned King Arthur gluten free flour.  And I kinda freaked out with excitement.  "I follow their blog!!!" I told him.  He said something to the effect of, "Cool.  Um.  Yeah.  Their flour works good."  But then I showed him the blog, and he got it.  Good food.  Really good food.  (And good four!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment