Friday, February 4, 2011

Four for Friday

FfF is back!  Did you doubt my commitment?  Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Really, you should know better!  I'm completely incapable of holding back my alluring findings.  It's just not within my power.

So, here we go...

- Find some time to click back through the archives of this blog.  So much lovely package design; it turns me consumer-crazy!  I want everything!  More!  Now!
- If you're a New Yorker, who likes to cook, with nothing planned for this evening, check out this party!  On the other hand, if you like to cook, with nothing planned for this evening, but are not a New Yorker... then you should check out the Big Girls Little Kitchen recipes for something to serve tonight! (This grilled cheese with pears & pecans is staring me down!)
- This wedding is fully of lovely details but my favorite part is the location!  Marvimon in LA.  Read all about the venue's green feats (hurray) and scan their photo gallery (OMG- the back courtyard)!!!
- Flip through this NY Times photo essay.  Beautiful pictures; they tell such a heartbreaking story about America and our diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment