Friday, February 4, 2011

Doo.Ri/ Harlequin Print

With New York's Fall 2011 fashion week around the corner I'm playing some catch-up.  The last couple months have been a whirlwind and I've become a very delinquent fashionista.  I've only been through about half of the Pre-Fall shows... eek!  Sadly, I only had the chance to share one obsession with you thus far. 

But, I've reserved today for some in-depth research.   I'll try to share a few more of my favorite looks before next Wednesday's new season debuts.

So, first off is Doo.Ri!  I'm loving this court jester print in pretty peach, creamy ivory and sooty gray.  In any other color combo it would be totally terrifying (brights? yuck!).  My favorite look is on the far left.  This bateau neck dolman blouse has such a pretty winged armhole and ruffle at the side seam.  And paired with relaxed trousers?  Perfection!

Harlequin illustration found on Flickr.  All Doo.Ri images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment