Monday, May 2, 2011

May Monday

It's really feeling like springtime around NYC! Ah, love it : )

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My BF and I had lot of fun; two whole days and a warm Friday night of un-planned, un-tethered adventure. I love weekends without obligations!!!

We wandered through most of the East and West Villages, visited dog parks (four to be exact), brunched at my two favorite spots (Curly's and Champ's), ducked into Stogo for vegan ice cream (twice!), caught an afternoon movie in Union Square, shopped along Broadway in Soho, spotted a blogger couple in Gramercy, petted a sweet little toy Yorkie in Greenwich Village (her name was Rosie and she melted my heart!), spotted more tulips than I could calmly take in (my sweet BF was very patient about my constant outbursts), and found the most delicious eggplant parmigiana panini in the city at Spunto.

Parrot tulips from Jane Brocket

No comments:

Post a Comment