Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thunderclouds , Melodrama & Pielichaty

Sorry it was so quiet here yesterday, dearies!  It was not a stellar day...  I couldn't get by brain working.  Got in late to work.  Trouble focusing.  Every endeavor seems to be the most difficult thing I've ever done.  Yeah, I know that is way melodramatic.  But seriously, I was met with walls of opposition for even the most menial of tasks.  Hence, extreme fits of grumpiness, growling and teeth gnashing were peppered throughout the day.  It was positively awful!  Beastly in fact.  I'm so glad you didn't witness it firsthand! 

I did find this image by chance.  It was so fitting!  It made me smile.  It make me feel better.  And actually, so did the rest of Joseph Rudi Pielichaty's blog.   I hope you all had a happier hump-day than I.  The good news is that it's a new day.  A Thursday!  And everyone loves Thursday.

Pielichaty found by-way of Where The Lovely Things Are

No comments:

Post a Comment