Friday, May 20, 2011

Four for Friday

Hey dolls, have an incredible weekend!  I hope you've got loads of fun activities planned.  I'm super excited- a friend (and former 'roomie) is throwing a house warming party tomorrow afternoon.  He's got a backyard!!!  We're gonna BBQ all sorts of delicious veggie things.  The BF and I are gonna bring some home-made sweet treats too (ice cream and an old-fashion 'fridge pie)! 

See you Monday : )

 

- These clutches by nada SAWAY have got to be the coolest handbags ever!  I'm not sure which is my favorite, they are all so gorgeous!!!  Discovered via {wit & delight}
- We are Selectors in one of my favorite new spots.  They are a group of creatives; all arenas of design, music, and fine art.  Visit their shop, radio and see what inspires them at their online magazine.  (Mariah of Size too Small found & shared 'em with me!)
-I'm obsessed with the Sprouted Kitchen.  So much beautiful food.  So beautiful, I don't even want to eat it.  Ha!  Kidding!  Of course I want to eat it.  Duh. 
- Another new online haunt... Old Brand New. This blog, by Dabito (aka Dab or just David) is where the self described printmaker/ vintage vulture/ photographer/ barber/ dog walker/ BIG dreammaker shares his photos, adventures, stories, projects, etc.  It's a cool place. (Thanks Seesaw for the link!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment