Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Etsy Love/ Hunter Gatherer

I am such a huge fan of bow ties.  I remember borrowing my brother's clip on as a kid and modeling it in front of my mirror.  It wasn't anything special, solid black and probably cheesy polyester crepe.  I'm smitten as ever but still don't own my own.  Such a shame.  Instead of borrowing my BF's cute vintage-look plaid one, I'm mulling over the choices pictured.  What do you think?   I'm loving the two from Hunter Gatherer, they're actually hair clips!

Clockwise from far left: chocolate silk skull tie by Rugby, mustard cotton waffle weave tie from Paukstukai, pink and blue ditsy floral tie by Hunter Gatherer, tan railroad stripe seersucker tie from J.Crew and citrine and pink rosette tie also from Hunter Gatherer.

No comments:

Post a Comment