Monday, May 23, 2011

The Scent of Lilies/ Part 2

We are well into the season... the Lily of the Valley season!!!  My boss brought in a bouquet from the Union Square Green Market last week.  Every few minutes I gaze over at them, sitting atop his desk.  Sigh.

I think Lily of the Valley are complete divinity.  I therefore love all products which strive to capture their essence.  Have you ever checked out Crabtree & Evelyn's line of Lily scented soaps and such?!!!  They look too good to be true!  I'm especially interested in the bar soap and home spray.  A miniature hand lotion bottle to keep in the handbag wouldn't hurt either!

And if you are a Lily of the Valley super-freak like me, check this out... Ladree macaroons!  Has anyone ever tried these?  I'm so curious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment