Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Need Supply Co.

I did quite a bit of shopping last weekend and while I'm thrilled with my purchases (no buyer's remorse here!), I'm still feeling spring shopping fever! I recently discovered Need Supply Co over on Bri's blog Design Love Fest. I'm not big online shopper, but these duds are so cute I may give it a whirl! Each of these pieces is Spring chic and will make the jump in to high Summer without a hitch!


The goods, starting at the top:  Mother Denim high waist flare in the perfect vintage indigo wash, sky-high Jeffery Campbell canvas espadrille, Hoff by Hoff rose print bralette, printed Jungle Book dress, embroidered mesh Lace Rose Top, Straw Clutch with bow, cornflower blue silk Shirt Tail TeeTriple Crystal and Golden Triangle rings, Jeffery Campbell cutout t-strap flat and wrapping Braid Bracelet.    

No comments:

Post a Comment