Friday, April 29, 2011

Four for Friday

Talk to you all on Monday, dearest readers!  Enjoy...

- I couldn't wait to make the royal wedding one fourth of today's FfF.  I thought I might gush over the dress... but after combing photos this morning I wasn't so jazzed.  Simple.  Traditional.  Inoffensive.  Snooze.  I did love her petite bouquet of lily of the valley though!  Check out this video all about the wedding flowers.  Read more about the significance and symbolism of her floral choices here.
- The Heads of State are Jason Kernevich and Dustin Summers, "A mom and pop design shop.  A garage band agency. A start-up that's been around for years."  They do it all, from music posters to books to branding.  Check 'em out!
- Blogger Helene Dujardin of Tartelette has released her first book, Plate to Pixel, Digital Food Photography & Styling.  I think I'm going to have to buy it.  Mostly just to look at her beautiful photos, over and over again.  Though, I could definitely use some photography tips too : )
- I am losing my mind over these incredible wooden rings from Sticks & Stones.  They are too cool.  I want every single one.  All their pieces are handcrafted by a small team of artisans out of Portland, Oregon.  Much of the jewelry also utilized reclaimed wood.  Awesome-ness!  (Found on Where the Lovely Things Are)

No comments:

Post a Comment