Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jetting Off (For a Day)

Farewell NYC.  I'm off to Ohio for work again.  Hopefully just the day... the weather is getting a little scary in the north east.  Thunder and lightening, oh my!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Make sure to check in later today.  I'm not leaving you post-less!!!  I'm prepping posts before travel now, in light of the desolation which occurred whilst I was away in Hawaii : )

This illustration is by the incredibly talented Chris Dent.  I discovered it on Ffffound, linked from Beautiful/Decay Magazine.  Dent specialized in urban architectural illustrations.  The endevors to, "combine reality and an original point of view to create engaging and charming representations of the world".  I think they are super, duper charming!  Don't you agree?  I love this one of Paris.  Dent has some prints available for purchase too.  Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment