Friday, April 8, 2011

Four for Friday

Hi there my sweets!  I hope you have a lovely weekend.  California is beautiful, and I'm looking forward to lots of quality time with the family.  Sunday I'm headed for Hawaii!  So flipppin' excited.  But, you're not here to get the inside scoop on my vacation.  I know what you're here for... Four!  For!  Friday!

- I would love to steal away to Havana; a city stuck in time.  Vintage cars in sun bleached tropical settings, how picturesque!  Check out this beautiful engagement shoot to see what I mean.
- Hellebores, roses and ranunculus is soft candle light.  Oh, Saipua you're killing me!
- How gorgeous is the coconut cake?!!!  And the all natural toppers have totally won me over.
- Seesaw put together the most incredible three looks from Yigal Azrouël.  It is, complete and total, palette perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment