Monday, April 18, 2011

Apologies!

My dear readers,

Yes- I'm still alive and I'm so sorry I deserted you last week!!!  It wasn't my intention, I swear.  I had planned on posting all week but technical difficulties ensued.  I found myself without internet access (something I had recklessly assumed would be available everywhere... I know, spoiled New Yorker!), in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, with only perfect tropical beaches to keep me occupied.  I know, it sounds terrible.  Hopefully you didn't miss me too much!  A little later today I'll share a few of my favorite photos.  Check back!

And sorry again!!!

Vintage post card available for purchase online at Island Art Store.  They sell these cards at all the little markets in Hawaii.  This specific post card is en route to my Grandparents in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment