Friday, July 29, 2011

Four for Friday

Enjoy the rest of you Friday, my sweet readers.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  A FfF post and then... Off to weekend fun!

- A huge congratulations to Linda of Call Me Cupcake, she's celebrating two years of blogging with a book deal!!!  Hooray!  Can't wait to add that one to my dessert bake book library : )
- Check it out, Coach has 10 very stylish guest bloggers featured on their site.  Each of the 10 sounds off on the new season's accessories.  There are outfitting tips and photos galore!  Two of my faves are there: Katie Rodgers and Blaire Eadie.

- When I look at Irene Suchocki's photos I feel like a little girl.  Like 6 or 7 years old.  Who loves princess, unicorns and fairy tails.  (Yeah, okay... I still totally love those things.)  Her moody photos of Paris are especially gorgeous!  I hope it looks exactly like this when I'm there in a few months!!!
- Rue Magazine is out in it's 6th issue!  So much good stuff, read it from cover to cover... virtually.  (Virtually as in it's a virtual magazine.  Not the 'almost all but not quite' type of virtually.  Cuz really, really, for reals, I did read it cover to cover!)

No comments:

Post a Comment