Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ballet & Tuesday

Tuesdays are fun because I take class.  I can't wait to try out my new slippers.  I broke them in a little over the weekend.

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want my life to be filled with.  Like if it were a pie chart.  Mostly it would be filled with "work".  Then "miscellaneous fun stuff with the BF" would probably be the other big chunk.  And to be sure, tons of things fall within that; restaurant-ing, museum going, concert attending, traveling, etc.  What are my hobbies though...?  Ballet.  Reading.  Cooking and baking.  They're a pretty small percentage of the pie.  Especially when I think of the time I waste during the week watching Netfilx.  This is something for me to work on...

What about you, readers?  Do you have quality "you" time?  Hobbies?  Interests?  Classes you take?  Places you volunteer?

Print available for purchase on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment