Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekend-ing

Happy Friday everyone!  Whew, this was a long one.  I'm itching to get out and enjoy this weekend!!! There are more than a few things I've got planned; birthday drinks for a friend at Spritzenhaus tomorrow night (with all my college buddies!),  the Brooklyn Flea on the Williamsburg Waterfront and the New Amsterdam Market.  I've got to do a little shopping; I'm in desperate need of new ballet slippers and some really basic t-shirts.  There's a new vegan soft serve ice cream shop in Union Square that I've gotta try out!  And, I bought some new summer reading, Wives and Daughters.  Already hooked on it.  I've also got a 1000 piece puzzle of Venice... When the weekend heat gets to me I'll stake out a spot in front of an air conditioner and enlist the help of my BF.  We can puzzle away the mid day heat.

Photo by Jose Maria Cuellar on Flicker

No comments:

Post a Comment