Friday, July 22, 2011

Four for Friday

Hey dolls, happy Friday and I'll see you back here on Monday!  Enjoy these four 'net jewels...

- Lucy Laucht is my new fave fashion blogger. This gal began her fashion carrear as an assistant in London. Travel led to Australia, where she, "discovered a country teetering on the brink of creative explosion". Now Lucy resides in New York, working in digital and online fashion.  I love her classic style and penchant for quirky prints!
- Alexandra's Kitchen was my edibles blog find of this week.  Her tarts (sweet and savory), non-traditional pizzas and salads look incredible!  She uses tons of fresh fruits and veggies; I love the colors that come through in her photos.  Beautiful and healthy!!!
- Earlier this week Design Sponge featured an amazing post of the Best Of Decorative Paint. Ohhhhmygosh, I love them all. Such great inspiration if you're thinking of a painting a wall!  Now I want to paint a wall...
- Sarah's last two posts on Saipua's blog had me cracking up (and feeling better about my own hot-weather induced bad mood).  No matter how gross it is outside, Saipua is my solace;  pretty flowers and something to chuckle at.

No comments:

Post a Comment