Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jetting Off (for the day)

Work takes me to Ohio for a dozen or so hours.  What a Wednesday, right?  It's gonna be long.  And likely quite tiring.  I'm hoping for smooth flying and a safe return to NYC.  The last time I flew back from our corporate office I seriously though I was going to die.  Seriously.  No fun.  90 minutes of perpetual panic attack.  That lovely flight continues to revisit me in dreams.  They're not nice dreams. 

On that note, happy Wednesday!  I've got some posts saved up and scheduled for later today.  Enjoy!  Fingers crossed that I'm back here tomorrow, alive and blogging!!!  (Forgive me for the flight-scare story.  I thought getting it off my chest might make me feel better.  It didn't really.  But oh well.  Statistics are on my side, right?)

Print available on Etsy, by Jessica Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment