Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Resort 2012: Looks I Love

It's the fashion curse... once you've finally segwayed into the next season (the one you've been super hyped about for the last few months) and then the runway shows hit.  Now you are tempted by all the looks six months out from now.  It's a torturous circle.

It's no different this time around.  I want to be on winter holiday, sashaying about in these chic resort clothes.  Or, forget the winter.  And the resort holiday.  Just give me the clothes.  Those perfectly grey-beige tones, those bold coral hues, the pops of ochre and acidic yellow! They have me in fits!  Give them!  Give them to me now!!!

Top row: Lela Rose, Tibi, Elie Tahari and Thakoon
Bottom row: Jason Wu, Thakoon AdditionThakoon and Thakoon Addition

No comments:

Post a Comment