Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday

What a lovely photo of NYC at sunrise, yes?  I didn't quite catch the sunrise this morning, but I was up early.  I know I've said it before, but getting an early start puts me in the best mood.  I guess it helped that my weekend was sublime.  My BF and I saw quite a bit of live music; it was the Northside Festival in Williamsburg/Greenpoint.  We had drinks at the new beer garden, Spritzenhaus.  That place is my new favorite watering hole!  It's noisy but not too crowded.  The location is amazing, the space is beautifully designed and they have Woodchuck Cider!  Lots of usual weekend goodness occurred: yummy brunches,  a movie on the couch (with the a/c on!!!) and many walks through the park (tons of cute-doggie sightings).  Oooh, and I bought a beautiful orchid!  It was a good weekend : )  

Photo found on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment