Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 Gals & Lotsa Locks

I love this Refinery 29 article, all about ladies with long tresses!  Each gal has a very different type of hair and different styling preferences.  I love Darlene's bundle of braids, so beautiful!  My hair and stylistic preferences are along the lines of Ariane;  a straight, brown mane and basic-simple-classic looks with a penchant for easy up-do's.

Sometimes I get bored with my hair.  Long hair is always lovely, but it can become such a style rut.  It's so easy to not do anything with it, ever.  I know I've said it before, 6 out of the 7 days of the week my hair is in a bun.  The other day it's either in a pony or a half-pony.  But really... I'm too lazy for a cut that requires any type of upkeep or special treatment.  Now that the weather is warm, I don't even blow dry!

What about you gals?  Are you a hairstyle adventurer?  Do you switch cut or color often?  Do you style your locks differently every day?  What's your favorite look?  Favorite accessory?  I want to get into wearing headbands... they're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment