Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jetting Off (For a Day)

I love Thursdays.  Often they are my favorite day of the week.  Don't get me wrong, Fridays are amaze-pants.  I mean, it's pretty hard to compete with the end-of-the-week-day.  But sometimes Fridays get stressful; mostly I get caught working long hours, trying to get everything done before I escape for the weekend.  So sometimes Thursday is better.  I spend the day really looking forward to Friday.  And having something to look forward to is pretty awesome.  Ever feel that way?  Maybe the weeks leading up to a vacation, birthday, etc?

But... traveling on a Thursday is sort of a bummer.  At least it's just a day away from my lovely city.  I'll be back tomorrow (and I'm really looking forward to that)!  There will be another w&w post up later today; so head back this afternoon.

Paper plane download by Christophe Boudias available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment