Monday, October 29, 2012

Four for Friday +3

First off, NYC is shut down.   I'm blogging from the comfort of home (read: bed).  Sassy Sandy is up to no good outside.  On the up side I stayed up extra late last night.  My sister and I drank in semi-excess, watched a bunch of 30 Rock on Netflix, texted friends and family about the approaching storm and baked wonderful seasonal treats.  Now we are holed up, reading and blogging (me), painting (her), eating up last nights bake-a-thon, and waiting.  Waiting for subways to resume.  Waiting for businesses to reopen.

But back to the subject at hand, Four for Friday +3.  I had this partially drafted on Friday and then things got outta hand.  Meetings galore (On a Friday too, how unfair!!!).  Quarterly brand briefing,  style hand-offs, staff meeting, outerwear vendor appointment.  And then WOWZERS- it was 6pm.  Since FfF is three days late I added a few more links.  Visit again later today for a very tasty post!!!


- The Roaming Kitchen roped me with this banana cake photo.  And I don't even like bananas.
- Pour Porter is shopping heaven.  Houseware and jewelry are tempting me.
- Letterpress loveliness can be found at Satsuma Press.  Want this because... ooooh pretty.
- Crushing on this mobile.  So many great finds over at AMradio.  
- The 5 Inch and Up sneak peek has me soooo excited for Margiela at H&M.
- Head over to This is Colossal for Broken Flowers by Jon Shireman.  Liquid Nitrogen frozen, then smashed.  Crazy cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment