Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It's day three being stuck at home.  None of the subways are back in action.  Lower Manhattan is still power and water-less.  Some bridges have been reopened but most of the tunnels remain flooded.

My neighborhood is semi-bustling though.  I took a walk last night; the grocery stores, restaurants and bars were busy.  My sis and I are planning to head out tonight for drinks as a nod to the holiday.  I'm still undecided as to whether a costume will be involved.  In the meantime I'll do some cleaning, check work email, take a walk, blog, cook, read.  Repeat...

Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday and happy Halloween!

Image by Sarah from A House in the Hills.  See all Bean's past costumes here!  Sarah says, "Bean decided to go understated this year....as a bored bookworm".  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment