Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shout out & Scarf Love

It's moving day, one of four. So not fun. The above mentioned shout out is for my BF; thank you for helping me through this relocation adventure!!! You are my sunshine : )

I'm distracting my self with work. And when work slows a bit I get distracted by pretty things, pretty things like these scarves from Milleneufcentquatrevingtquatre.  The brand (named for the designer's birth year, in French, duh) is pretty amazing.  Designers Amelie Charroin and Marie Colin-Madan explain,  "By being here (Lyon), we made the choice to work closely with the best French silk manufacturers. Each piece is woven, printed and shaped in Rhône-Alpes, France."  Each square is a labor of love- even the box it comes in is hand painted by one of the designers.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment