Friday, May 18, 2012

Four for Friday

Happy Friday friends!  I'm thrilled that it's weekend time.  Do you have fun plans?  I'm going to prom tonight!!!  Other than that I want to spend tons of time outdoors, enjoying NY's beautiful weather.  See you back here on Monday!

- Found a new stop for dessert inspiration: Matchbox KitchenChocolate Truffles Jelly Doughnut Holes? Lemon Cakes? Mmmm, yes please!
- I am a huge-o-normous fan of Raney Town.  It's a design collaborative.  It's Raquel and Rebecca.  It's design heaven.
- I've been gathering images, building mood boards, assembling color palettes (cuz I've got a new apartment to decorate come the end of May)!  In my searches I found Simply Grove, which is filled with chic decorating ideas. Love this!
- I just found out that Joy Thigpen, the creative director of OnceWed, has her own blogSo hooked.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the love miss. did you download the mixtape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!!! It's totally helping me find a zen place while I pack up my home & plan the moving shenanigans (stressful major).

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the link to RaneyTown! one of the best blogs! super beautiful, I'm in love:)
    Greetings from Milan. Ida

    ReplyDelete