Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tea & Coffee


These images are taunting me!  Taunting me, I tell you!  Where are my toasty beverages?!!!

A combination of really cold weather and a head cold have me (continuously) thinking of warm tea (to sooth the body) and hot coffee (to energize the mind).  But outdoor temperature and current (un)health aside, I am a coffee and tea fanatic.  Just ask my dentist.  The stains tell all.  So, you can imagine how captivating I find each of these little creations.  The bunny one ultimately gets my vote.  But which would you choose to stick on a wall?

Left to right:
- Illustration by designer and blogger Caroline Rogers, of It Looks Good to Me.
- Print of Fifi Lapin available for purchase here.  Check out Fifi's blog too!
- Type coffee cup, part of the visual identity for Le Bruno. Via Typography Served.
- Espresso/Americano print available for purchase here.  Found on the (adorable) blog Paris vs. New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment