Thursday, December 2, 2010

Party in the Pale

I'm headed westward for the holidays, visiting family in sunny Southern California.  I can't wait for that delicious, temperate weather.  The chill in New York has me itching for departure!  T-minus 15 days and COUNTING.

Before lift-of however, there are some serious challenges to tackle:

A) Finish holiday shopping (who am I kidding... BEGIN holiday shopping) 
B) Send holiday greeting cards Send holiday greeting email 
C) Find holiday party dress

These nude beauties have me in raptures.  It's icy delight in silk & sequins!  From creamy ivory to dusty mauve, I wish all these babies were mine.  Of course, the Alexander McQueen confections above are purely daydreams.  But the rest are contenders in reality!

Top photos: Saipua autumn arrangement and Alexander McQueen lace dresses

All other dresses available at Shopbop
Row one: Alice & Olivia, Nili Lotan, Rebecca Taylor, Foley & Corinna 
Row two: Ella Moss, Camilaa & Marc, Foley & Corinna, Club Monaco
Row three: Madison Marcus, Halston Heritage, Parker, Young Fabulous & Broke
Row four: Thakoon, Rebecca Taylor, Preen, Woolford & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment