Thursday, December 9, 2010

Carols

This post was inspired by Mariah, from the awesome blog A Size Too Small. She’s doing a series called ‘the twelve days of Christmas’ featuring tidbits of holiday Q&A from her favorite bloggers. Today, question number one (posed to Melanie of You are My Fave) was, “What is your favorite Christmas carol?” Find her answer here!

And as for me... well, I have three (sort of). Carol of the Bells tops my list! I especially love it without lyrics, it’s so ominous. It’s not really very cheery. At all. But, I love the orchestral drama of it!!! Now, some may not consider that a carol. I’m actually kind of inclined to agree. So that brings us to favorite number two, The Wassail Song. And lastly number three (my favorite all through childhood), Silent Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment