Friday, December 3, 2010

Black Swan/ Tutu Dress

Black Swan comes out today and I'm EXCITED.  It's been marked on my calender for the last three months.  Not only is Swan Lake my favorite ballet, but there are other really cool things about this movie.  Like... Darren Aronofsky?  Vincent Cassel?  Natalie Portman?  Psychological thriller?  Ballet?  Tutus?  Portman?  Ballet?  Ballet? Tutus?  YEAH.  All of it.

So, I'm not sure if the influx of tutu dresses this season is connected to the film.  Generally, you see fashion trends spike after films come out.  But, perhaps designers are really on top of the game right now.  It can happen.  Regardless, I want a tutu dress!  I want it now!

Don't snicker if you see me lining up outside the theater and I'm wearing one of these:

Top Photo via Collider.com

Left to right: Asos, BCBG Max Azria, Haute Hippy, Rare Opulence, Whistles & Lipsy Loves Pixie Lott

1 comment:

  1. O please wear a tutu dress and go see the movie! I think the fourth, Rare Opulence, would be va-va-voooom =D I want to be snow-white in Whistles :D

    ReplyDelete