Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve Party!

In my family Christmas Eve is a big deal.  We all get together at either my mother or aunt's home; the evening revolves around cheerful conversation, games and (of course) eating way too much delicious food. 

Tonight the buffet menu is Mediterranean; stuffed grape leaves, kabobs, falafel, tabbouleh salad, hummus, baba ganoush, lots of fresh and marinated veggies, piles of herb filled bread, Greek salad and a fruit plate!  I'm tackling the falafel,  Greek salad and fruit plate.  I leave you with the inspiration photo for my fruit plate (which will include the pictured plums, figs & grapes as well as dried apricots, dates and piles of raw nuts) while I finish making some baklava surup! 

Photo on Flickr, found via Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment