Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yes, The Answer Is No

I've been working (lots and lots) on a certain project today.  Getting all ready-set-go for the debut this weekend; my twelve month Happiness Project starts the first of September!

I'm really excited, since there is a lot going on in my life right now.  Work is a story all it's own... stay tuned for some big news next week.  I'm at my wits end in conflicting feelings about my home.  I've been mulling over and re-examining my p.o.v. on traveling, health, my relationships with family and friends, and my intellectual growth and learning.  All the crazy going on in my head could definitely use some structure : )

Loosely related to The Happiness Project... I found this beyond lovely story over at A House In the Hills.  Please read; it will make you smile!

Image by Brian Vu, via A House In the Hills.  BTW... Brian Vu's collages are eerie fabulous amazing-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment