Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Inspiration

So sorry I skipped out last week, dearies!  I was actually still around; working full days, taking extra dance classes, doing some real cooking, and working on my entry for this contest.  Check out my Lab entry here on Pinterest.  It was a fun little creative flourish that reminded me how much I love compiling mood boards.  I've been so bad about creating them for w&w lately!  I foresee more in the future.

The long weekend was nice, right?  Happy belated Labor Day all you Americans!  I hope yesterday was special.  I actually did get to go to the beach.  It was chilly and overcast. (Of course!!!)  But the BF and I went for a nice walk in the salted wind.  We got our feet wet and watched sassy shore bird squawk at one another.

A few of my favorite contest pins above, left to right and top to bottom:
- Michelle Arams painting
- Call me Cupcake cake
- Bouquet from Wild Weddings
- Tumblers for sale on Etsy
- The Sweetest Occasion's Cocktails 
- Collage by Matt Wisnieski


No comments:

Post a Comment