Friday, September 21, 2012

Four for Friday

Even though I'm feeling a teensy bit under the weather, I'm looking forward to some weekend adventure!  I'm taking a figure drawing class this evening. (Butterflies!  My figure sketching skills are so out of practice... It's like the first day of school all over again!)  Tomorrow the BF, sis and I are headed upstate for apple picking.  I've been looking forward to this for... two years!  (Basically everyday since the last time I went.)  Sunday is going to be an adventure (endeavor) in home remodeling.  I need to get some shelves up in kitchen and possibly start accent-wall painting.  Eeep!  Exciting!

Have a lovely one, see you next week!

- Kicking myself for never checking this out while I lived in LA!  Promising myself- next Cali trip.
- The most fabulous tip for using dry shampoo.  Gonna totally try this.
- I've never heard of a ground cherry until now.  I'm curious beyond belief!
-A shop-full of jewelry I wish I owned.  I've come to realize, my trinket envy will never stop.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I had ground cherries of the ground in the woods of Canada this summer! SO GOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete