Monday, September 17, 2012

New News

Arg, I know- I ditched you last Thursday and Friday.  But I'm back now and here with an exciting announcement.  Job change has occurred!  For the last 5ish years I've been designing shirts and tops.  The move is within the company; suiting and coats here I come!  It's a big change.  Ginormous in fact.  It's a lot to take on and the learning curve something akin to taking on the Yungus Road.  I'm kinda terrified (lots of bad dreams lately) but I'm looking forward to the challenge.  Hopefully it doesn't disrupt my posting frequency too much.  The loyalty of all you readers is very important to me and growing w&w is still very much a priority!  (Not to mention a much needed non-fashion design and social outlet!!!)  I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I'm thrilled to see you here on this gorgeous Monday.  (Seriously, NYC is heaven right now!)

Some of my recent market research:
- Warehouse
- Topshop
- Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment