Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Link List

This week is more than a bit cray-cray at work.  The hours are flying by but I can't quite say that I'm lovin' it.  Trying though.  Part of the happiness project is to act the way you want to feel... energized, enthusiastic, happy!  Enjoy my laundry list of fabulous links (to investigate at greater length when I have more than a minute to myself)!

- J'adore this FB page
- This Pinterest board was made for meThis one too.
- Almost time for baking up some autumn apples!
- Desperate for this chic lighting in my kitchen.
- Lovely and refreshing drinks, perfect for these final summer days!
- Hugo Tillman's home.  Jeal.
- Love silky pants.  Need these wide legs and these printed pegs.
- Experiencing stamp-design lust.
- I'm taking sexy-dressing cues from Haute & Rebellious.  Daaaaamn gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment