Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lemon Salt Straw Potatoes

Let me begin by telling you, shamelessly, that I love fries.  It's not something that I often declare- even when I'm eating a plateful of especially delicious ones.  But, I've thrice had incredible fries in the last week.  The most recent encounter was Tuesday night, back in my beloved BK, at Robeling Tea Room with my family.  Before that, Antwerp and Brussels.  Read: Belgium, founder of the pom fritte.  All delicious.  All different. 

And behold, last night this gem of a recipe crosses my computer screen.  Now, I haven't tried it out yet so I can't definitively say these fries are winners.  But, geez-louise, they look good!  They sound tasty too.  Honestly, I was had at "Lemon Salt".  Two of my most favorite flavors gettin' all cozy together!  Head over to Alexandra Cooks for the full recipe and more mouth-watering photos!     

No comments:

Post a Comment