Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Veg Sandies

I'm impatiently waiting for the weather to cool off, so I can start baking treats again.  I'm getting really interested in candies these days; I've been day dreaming about these caramels and this Turkish delight.  I can't find the heart to stand over simmering sugar when the kitchen is over 80 degrees though.  In the meantime, icy treats must suffice.  Pssst, that was foreshadowing.  Yeah.  Tomorrow.  Come see.

But since it's still balmy, I thinking I should tgive these good lookin' sandies a go.  They come from Vegan Sandwiches Save The Day.  These recipes look and sound amazing.  Plus, not too complicated; this book could kick my behind back into kitchen creativity mode.  Post vacation, the most complicated meal I've whipped up was a 3-ingredient salad assemblage.  Shame.

Discovered via Have Cake Will Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment