Friday, August 24, 2012

Four for Friday

Hey guys, hope you're having a happy Friday!  It was so sad and startling today when the Empire State Building news erupted.  My heartfelt sympathies to the individuals involved, their family and friends.

On a lighter side, I feel like I'm kinda... almost... sorta getting back into the swing of things around here.  (Geez-Louise, vacation throws things outta wack!)  On Tuesday we traded out our house guests; my parents and cousin returned to California, in exchange for my sister's two best friends.  We're taking them to Champs tomorrow for a killer vegan brunch, Brooklyn style.  Can't wait! 

I'm really, really looking forward to spending some much needed quality time with the BF, hangin' with friends at not one but two evening rooftop soirees, continuing to spruce up the apartment, try my hand at a version of these cookies, plus whip up this favorite too.  Enjoy the waning summer, dearies!  See you next week!

- Probably the most beautiful soup ever made.
- Because I'm Addicted, a fabulous-o blog featuring everything lovely under the sun.
- Check out this incredibly thoughtful & meticulously planned party!
- Stress shopping gained me a new pair of leopard jeans yesterday.  Also like these and these and these : )

1 comment:

  1. the soup looks fantastic! it can be added to our apartment design/palette inspiration

    ReplyDelete