Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ice Scream!

I bring you another glorious find from Celine's Have Cake, Will Travel: the Vegan A La Mode recipe book!  I gifted this absolute treasure to my BF last night.  He was thrilled!*  My BF is quite the vegan ice cream connoisseur.  His chocolate peanut butter and chocolate peppermint are to die for.  So, you can imagine he already has a few non-dairy ice cream recipe books on the shelf.  But Vegan A La Mode isn't one to skip over.  I became an instant fan after flipping through, finding a gorgeous and mouth watering photos of every recipe!  Every one!  How often do you find that?  Not often.  There are some heart-stopping photos on Have Cake, Will Travel of a few ices Celine tried out.

* And so was I, because 1. he liked his gift and 2. I can look forward to lots more home-made ice cream!

Image from I Love Doodle's Flickr (so darn cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment