Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday, Minus Four

Sorry, sorry, no FfF today.  I'm skipping out of the digital world to go play with my fam at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.  Tonight we're going to one of my most favorite restaurants in the city, Awash.  It's a little Ethiopian place with the most delicious and wholesome food evah.  If you're ever in NYC go check it out!

Instead of four entertaining links, I'm going to leave you with just one (possibly life-changing link).  The Happiness Project.  Heard of it?  If you need an end-of-summer read, pick up Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project book!  I read it during vacation and am now obsessed.  Re-reading, taking notes on every page, internet cross referencing kind of obsessed.  And I'm starting my own happiness project!   Gotta say, I've never gotten into anything self help relate before but I really loved this book.  Something about jump starting happiness just sounds awesome!  Duh.

Illustration by Marcos Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment