Friday, June 8, 2012

Four For Friday

Yikes, I can't believe it's almost 4:00 here; the weekend is just around the corner!  I hope you have fun plans.  I'll be making trips to Ikea, Lowes and the Home Depot.  Hopefully by Monday the new apartment will be in better shape. (Apt decor is on my brain, hence the design themed FfF today.)  I'm also looking forward to a concert with the BF tomorrow night and a Sunday's vegan pop-up shop (last time was so much fun)!  To kick off the busy weekend, I'm going to see Onegin tonight.  I adore Julie Kent; it's such a treat to see her dance.  Have a lovely one and see you back on Monday!

-  Chic interiors shot by Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer are making me pouty.  Because they are not my space.  Boo.  (Found via Design Love Fest)
- French by Design is passing along a flash sale by sponsor Hege in France.  I've got my eye on this, and a set of these.
- Found this in the Design Sponge archives, leading me to Jessica Helgerson's work.  Hot diggity!  Want this!  I'm a big fan of Helgerston's mix of modern and traditional.

- I've been pinning like crazy from the blog Tránsito Inicial.  Can't read much of it without the help of Google Translate but it sure is inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment