Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vegan Pop-Up Shop

I'm eating Snail food again for lunch.  I don't mean to rub it in your virtual face but Mmmm, so good!  I think I may have found 'my' lunch there too.  Portabello Carpaccio is heavenly; fried capers, sauteed onions and loads of purple-y olive tapenade.  Yumzers!  I also grabbed a crème brûlée doughnut for later.  Food excitement!!!

My lunch reminded me about the Vegan Pop Up Shop I attended two weeks ago.  Shame on me for forgetting to share!  It was a riot.  So many people turned out and the vendors were super amazing.  The BF and I ended up buying a Peanut Butter Pit Bull Bar from Rescue Chocolate, a bag of (completely divine) gulten free lemon treats at Cake Bites, and a block of classic fudge from Super Foxy Sweets.  We also sampled some Teese nachos, Grassroots Granola bar bites, and I bought a Cinny Snail raspberry danish.  We missed out on a bunch of incredible nibbles- there was just so much to sample!  Check out the full list of vendors here.  I'm still clicking through, learning about these amazing companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment