Friday, June 29, 2012

Four for Friday

Enjoy your weekend!  I'm going to kill this cold with fun.  Don't believe it's possible?  Yeah, well.  Don't be such a pessimist.  It's in the high 90's so maybe the cold will just bake.  Bake its self away... yeah... something like that.  Baking... mmm... now I'm thinking of ClementinesSo going there tomorrow.  Anywhoo, happy Friday!  

- I'm generally more dressed-up than down.  But once summer rolls around I'm ready to make some casual allowances in outfitting.  Brandy Melville has some cute wares.  Want this!
- I'm totally replacing an icky Ikea shade with one of these amazing origami-type shades from Studio Snowsuppe!
- Amanda Jane Jones blog is such a sweet spot.  I particularly adore her My Better Half series.
- What The Hell Does A Vegan Eat Anyway?!  The name cracked me up but I stuck around the site and ultimately added it to my Google Reader because the food looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment