Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet Sweatpants!

I never thought I'd say it... but I kind of like the sweatpants trend!  No, they're definitely not the type you see your parents lounging in on the weekends.  Although, they'd be super comfy and cool to lounge in yourself!  They're tailored for a shapely fit, with the perfect little harem "poof" at the hemline.  With all the storms happening in these parts, I'm loving the ribbed ankle- it'll keep all the snow out!

Top photo from Heart Charlie, via Cup of Joe (check out her sweatpant post too!)

Shots below from:
- Lookbook.NU
- StreetFSN
- The Sartorialist

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is very interesting. The sweatpants can truly make the workout sessions very effective. I was in search of stylish gear for my summer yoga sessions and came across some reviews about running bare tops, leggings and sweatpants. They also had nice deals so I have ordered two pairs. Eagerly waiting for the delivery.

    ReplyDelete