Friday, January 14, 2011

Sarah Rose Storm

Check out this darling little watercolor!  Sigh, how I do love butterflies.  And birds.  She's got lots more birds at her Etsy store, Created by Storm.  I'm loving this gorgeous gold breasted birdy and these somber seeming Aspens.  Sigh...

But, wait.  There's more... this talented Miss is more than just a paintbrush.  She's got a degree in environmental science and biology!  Geez.  Professionally she's a horticulturist (plants? cool!) who enjoys entomology (bugs? oh yeah!)... so neat, right?  She's definitely an artsy nature maven after my own heart.

2 comments:

  1. Mary this is Awesome! I am so happy you enjoy my work! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Thank you so much for stopping by w&w. I love your Enlightenment; autumn Ginkgo leaves are my favorite! Congrats on all the web buzz! Your blog is great too; full of awesome, inspiring content!!!

    ReplyDelete