Monday, January 17, 2011

Initial Rings

Saturday evening I did some leisurely window shopping in the neighborhood.  Since returning from vacation I haven't been out much in Brooklyn.  My BF and I wound throughout Williamsburg, hitting our favorite spots along Bedford Ave; snaking a block east, then west as the night progressed.  We made sure to devote lots of time to our beloved Bedford mini-mall.

Amidst many finds, I happened upon a collection of delicate initial rings.  I loved the concept, but not the rings in particular (they were cheaply adjustable and overpriced).  But I did find these pretty flourish-filled wire rings on Etsy.  There are lots of letters available, in both gold and silver.  I particularly love the 'g' pictured here and this golden uppercase 'A'.  Go check them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment